Brewing equipment like an espresso machine is most of the time the biggest investment. Before choosing one, based on the advise of one supplier, will not allow you to make a good analyses. An espresso machine should fit your business model and expected earnings. It is true that having higher grade equipment can increase earnings but all to certain extend.
Some of the details you should consider before buying:
– What are the benefits and disadvantages from each machine?
– What are the benefits and disadvantages from each supplier in terms of service?
– What are the price levels and which finance options are available via the supplier?
– Will you be able to return the made investment within x years selling coffee?
– Will my personnel allow me to use the ultimate potential of the machine?
We advise you not to make any quick decisions as a machine can have a huge influence on your success. Come and visit us first, we can explain the differences and connect you to the right supplier/distributor to get into the details.